The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - A Sensible Guide to Data Integration
A Sensible Guide to Data Integration - Slides Download
Clarity Connect 2019: System Administration - The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - A Sensible Guide to Data Integration
Complete, accurate data is a key part of demonstrating program results. This is why all major Clarity performance reports for funding include data quality measures.
Complete, accurate data is a key part of demonstrating program results. This is why all major Clarity performance reports for funding include data quality measures. In this session we'll identify and address a range of common data quality issues. Covered topics include:
- Missing Data – How missing data rates are calculated, what the impacts are of missing data on programs and clients, and of course how to identify, correct, and prevent missing data.
- Entries from Homelessness, Exits to Housing – These are important performance measures for programs and the system as a whole. Learn how to prevent errors and address them when they occur.
- Updating Past Enrollments – Learn how to properly make changes to enrollments that have already ended to correct errors without creating new ones.
- Group Enrollments – How to make sure group enrollments are entered properly and how to find and correct common group enrollment errors.
- Getting Services Right – All about entering services accurately and correcting common errors.
- Abandoned Enrollments – Learn about ending enrollments, managing annual assessments, and finding enrollments that should be ended
About our on-demand courses
Our on-demand courses are delivered online and available immediately after purchase. These courses are not taught by a live instructor but, instead, guide the learner through a series of lessons at their own pace. Purchases and access to purchased courses are available for as long as you have an active account on the training site. Bitfocus reserves the right to modify or remove courses at any time. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
The Bitfocus training service and any content viewed through our service is solely for the use of the named used. With your course purchase, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the course content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. Bitfocus may revoke your license at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms of Service or otherwise.